Recipe for the Best Christmas Holiday as Parents Ever:
- 2 x cases of wine
- 2 x grandparents staying for a month
- 1 x Aunty Taffy – live-in
- 1 x Aunty Brad – live-in
- countless summer ales
- more wine bought by the bottle here and there
- homemade lemon cheesecake
- Grilly Xmas cake
- some more beer
- lots of music
- 1 x extremely well utilised BBQ
throw in one ecstatic 2 year old, a paddling pool xmas pressie, turn the sun up to 30 degree heat, open a bottle of wine for the cooks and slowly bake until you have 2 greatly relieved parents, turning fat and a bit pished.
Thank you to the House of Davidson for giving us the best Christmas ever.
* Is the title of a song by the outrageously talented Christina Courtin – surely a contender for my Most Thrashed Album of 2010.